Sunday, May 23, 2010

Galvan Kids

On Wed I was able to go to Murray park with my friend Christina and take some pictures of her kids.  I was looking forward to it as a learning experience working with more than one kid.  It was definitely just that.  The two older kids were fine with the posing and the youngest is so small she just gets held, but her 1 year old is very active and didn't want anything to do with sitting still.  After a few failed attempts we realized that it just wasn't going to happen so we let the kids head over to the slides and let them play on the playground while I snapped some active shots.

and this was a little girl that was playing on the playground too, she was so cute I just couldn't resist taking a picture of her too.  

More of these shots can be found on the Galvan kids shutterfly page

1 comment:

  1. love it sis! And you too, keep up the good work....

    ReplyDelete