Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Cross and The Switchblade





Steve has been blessed to have a part in the play at Calvary right now and being as that we are friends with the Director, I was able to take backstage pictures.  Next week I'll be taking pictures of the play itself so stay tuned for that.
So the biggest struggle with these pictures was the lighting.  I try not to use flash whenever possible since people tend to get frustrated with a flash going all the time.  The main room that I took most of the pictures in has terrible lighting.  Very dim and mostly it's lit with Christmas lights.  I got a few good shots but they just don't look as good as they could because of the lack of light.

5 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo
    I love them, is that the lighting or did you edit them? They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lighting caused them to be a little fuzzy, I couldn't get rid of that with the editing but I was able to change the brightness and fix the clarity of some of them. So thank you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, I am one of your biggest fans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I never saw these before! They're great Becca! Goodness, I miss that play! I wish we could like have one night where we did it all again!! Good times:)
    --Fiana

    ReplyDelete