Saturday, June 12, 2010

My first baby bump session

I was blessed to be able to take Olesya and Vovan Gurlov's maternity pictures last Sunday and can I just say, I could not have chose a more beautiful couple to do my very first maternity pictures.  Olesya is due June 24th, being so close to her due date we wanted to get the pictures done ASAP and I'm glad we did.  Murray Park, the location we went to for pictures, ended up completely flooding the morning after we took the pictures!  In some of the pictures you can see how high the water level was.  I wish I would have taken pictures off the side of the bridge, I couldn't believe how high the water was.
I am looking forward to the day Olesya and Vovan are able hold their little Jonathon in their arms and I hope they have me take his pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the pic where both their hands are on her belly forming a heart! So precious!!!!! You are so so so so so so talented. I do want to get Kaleb's pics done soon. I will put together a cute outfit and one of these Friday's soon I will give you some money and we can schedule picture for him!

    ReplyDelete