Sunday, April 18, 2010

pictures pictures and more pictures

Well as most people know, I have been interested in photography for many years. I'm still very much a beginner but I've decided to share my journey to pro with all of you. Yes one day I do hope to be a professional. I've taken many pictures in the past that I have loved but since it would be really hard to go through all of my folders to find old pictures right now, I'm just going to start with a few that I've done in the last couple of days.

My first step is finding something to name my photography. The next thing is to create a watermark, which I'm hoping I can do in Adobe CS4. For my fellow photography pals, if you have suggestions or tips, please feel free to share!


2 comments:

  1. dude we could come up with something for sure.. you know who is good at stuff like that is scott b

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? Well I got a cute idea. Chris Manfre is going to help me out. :)

    ReplyDelete